Room and Hall bookings
Our large sanctuary, functional halls and meeting rooms are are well used by our church groups and organisations, however, they are available to non-commercial groups to hire at the discretion of the Minister and Kirk Session.
1. While open to all to browse, our calendar is intended for in-house Perth North Church groups to check possible availability of our premises. Note: Empty slots on-line do not necessarily denote availability.
2. External groups: Bookings may be accepted from non-commercial groups, solely at the discretion of the church trustees. Charges apply. All groups require written confirmation of booking, and fees must be paid 21 days prior to use.
3. Alcohol and Smoking Policy: Please note that no alcohol or smoking are permitted on our premises at any time.
4. No alcohol may be offered as prizes for competitions conducted on our premises.
5. Raffles, or selling tickets for raffles, are not permitted on our premises.
6. The Minister and Kirk Session reserve the absolute right to authorise or decline requests for the use of our premises.
7. For further information including charges and booking requests please contact the church secretary ...
click here or call 01738 622298